San Diego Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADUs) Contractor
Your best choice for an accessory dwelling unit (ADU) contractor in San Diego is SL United Construction for all of your construction services. We offer complete building solutions for your project to give you the best options for building, and that will save you money. Starting with a detailed consultation, we’ll discuss your options, and make trustworthy suggestions on how to do it right and keep within your budget.
California Will Pay Homeowners To Build Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs) in Their Backyards
The details of the program are still pretty much under wraps at the moment. However, the past version of this program provided $40,000 to Californians that could be used on pre-construction ADU costs, which include designing the unit, or getting a soil inspection. Any Californian who falls in the range of low to moderate-income groups can sign up for the program. The funding available for the program is $50 million, but there are no updates on the application dates as of now, as per California Housing Finance Agency, via Business Insider.
Are Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs) worth building?
ADUs are extremely versatile and super customizable when it comes to their size, style, and design. The space can be used for a houseguest or an older family member. Additionally, you can build an ADU to simply increase the property's value. According to a survey by Beach Resort Property Management, an ADU can add between 10% to 25% to a property's overall value. ADUs can also be used for passive income. You could consider renting out the space for additional income. This can be an amazing way to actually cover your mortgage cost of the house. You can rent and rent out your house at the same time.
Which type of ADU is the most Valuable?
There are two types of ADUs, a detached one and an attached one. A separate or detached ADU can be a better option if you want to increase the value or even in the case of renting it out. Any ADU with a full bathroom and a kitchen that is separate will always have more value than something being an extension of one big space.
We Build It Right!
Building your unit correctly is extremely important. If the walls and joists are not straight. every subsequent phase of construction will suffer for it. Doors and windows won't hang properly and the drywall and roof decking will be difficult to work with. If you need help with project - planning through construction, or any remodeling services in San Diego, turn to SL United Construction. We'll help you build your dreams!
Just have questions about Accessory Dwelling Units in San Diego? Call us at (619) 742-2100 and we'll give you the right information you need for to make the right decisions, and decide if it's right for you and your family.
What Home Building or Room Addition Project Can We Help You With?
Every addition project is different, but we have the experience and skill to handle them all. Ask us for help on your:
- Bedroom Additions: Want to add an extra bedroom for guests, adult children, returning families, or a new baby? If so, then we can increase your home’s space with a comfortable bedroom anyone will love.
- Kitchen Remodeling: Kitchens require space to store essential items, prepare meals, or cook for family and friends. If your kitchen is too small, then we can expand it.
- Bathroom Remodeling: Want to expand a current bathroom or add on a new one? If so, we can help.
- Window and Door Installation: Window and door upgrades for a new outlook on the great view outside. Saving energy and money and add fresh styling to your home.
- Porch/Patio: Want to enjoy the outdoors without the full glare of the sun? We can build on a porch you can enjoy all year long. Outdoor kitchens too!
- Home office: If you work from home permanently, you need a dedicated space for your work. We can convert any space or add space for your new office to your current home.
No matter what home addition you need, rely on SL United Construction for dependable residential construction and remodeling.
What Can You Expect From Us?
SL United Construction is ready to help your home be the best it can be. With us, you can expect us to provide qualified experience, constant communication, cost-effective solutions, and superior craftsmanship. You deserve the best for your home, and we want to provide that.
If you want to learn more about our bathroom remodeling residential addition construction services, call us today at (619) 742-2100. or use our Contact Form for a free design consultation. We look forward to working with you!
CSLB License #1021808